Sunday, June 30, 2013

More delays

Watts' numbers dropped pretty significantly overnight and he's running a low-grade fever so it looks like we probably will not go home tomorrow. He also had to get another blood transfusion and docs think he may be fighting off some sort of virus. They are not concerned about it, but also not ready to release us since Watts would be very vulnerable to further infection. We are disappointed, but thankful that Watts still seems happy and comfortable. So much waiting!


  1. Waiting is very hard -- Watts has the right idea, a little nap.

    Does he need a certain type of blood? I'd love if donating blood was something I could do to help.

  2. fight on, little warrior! (after a nap, of course). :)
    love you guys.


Site Design By Designer Blogs