Monday, July 8, 2013

Thoughts on being home...

Nothing is sweeter than being surrounded by my little family.

It feels like I've returned to the days of having newborn... 
very little sleep and very little time without a baby in my arms.

Computer time, shower time, and reading time, is way harder with two kids around.

Sleep-deprivation causes frequent trips to the store because even with a list, 
I will wander up and down the aisles in a fog and forget half of my needed items.

King-size beds are awesome. As are gifted linens. Thank you!

It takes about a week to unpack from a month away. Just in time to re-pack.

Seeing old friends and worshiping at Hope Chapel is food for the soul.

*Tomorrow morning Watts and I will be going to Brenner for a lab check, possible bone marrow biopsy, and possible re-admission (if counts are high enough to start next chemo phase). 
Pray for an increased ANC!

2 comments:

  1. I love this photo! Bless you for the update even though you are tired and weary from lack of sleep and well...everything. I pray for you often. Covering you and the numbers tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Count on me tomorrow for prayer also!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs