Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Tidbits.

Cheerios on the floor = creative sensory play. Right? I'm either really laid-back or really tired these days when it doesn't phase me at all when breakfast (and my tupperware) ends up on the floor.
 Or maybe both.


This boy is on the move and can walk across the room fairly quickly now. He amazes me every day.


These boots were made for walking!


Watts had several days of cranky crankiness for no known reason last week. Possibly lingering effects of steroids or chemo, or possibly teething, or...who knows what. Sunday morning he woke up happy again so we are thankful.


We are thankful to be home this Christmas season and thankful for the prayers of so, so many.

2 comments:

  1. Picking up cheerios off the floor is definitely good for developing fine motor skills. I think I actually read that in a book somewhere ;-) So great that Watts is walking so well. Also, I love your dining room bench and table. Where are they from?

    Thank you for your sweet, encouraging words on my blog post. I miss you, too, and I'm praying for you daily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thrift/consignment store from a couple of years ago! Someone bought it right before I convinced Michael that it was THE table and I cried real tears over it. Then they returned the table to the store, the store owners called me, and I flew there and bought it within the hour. Ha!

    Thanks for the prayers, girl. Reunion this summer maybe?

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs